SOHO20 Gallery’s Alumnae Artist Program is open to all artists who once were members of the gallery and are interested in continuing or reestablishing their connection to the SOHO20 community, participating in gallery programming and maintaining NYC representation.
This membership category includes for $250 per year:
1. Representation on SOHO20’s website with a resume, updated work images, artist statement and a link to the artist’s own website.
2. Presence in a shared Alumnae binder: resume and four back-to-back 8 1/2” x 11” printouts.
3. Exhibition opportunities:
– Other exhibitions – Opportunity to apply to any pop-up group exhibition.
– Renting the gallery for guest slots at a reduction of 10% off regular fee.
4. The opportunity to be included in future SOHO20 catalogs.
5. Access to fiscal sponsorship when applying for grants and donations requiring 501(c)3 status.
For those Alumnae Artists who are interested in keeping their connection with SOHO20 alive, please email email@example.com and we will send you further information and instructions.