Soho20 Chelsea Gallery is pleased to announce a new program for gallery “alumnae” artists. This will be open to all artists who once were members of the gallery and are interested in continuing or reestablishing their connection to the Soho20 community, participating in gallery programming and maintaining NYC representation.
This new membership category includes for $250 per year:
1. Representation on soho20gallery.com with a resume, ten images, artist statement and a link to a related site, if the artist has one.
2. Presence in a shared Alumnae binder at the front desk: resume and four back-to-back 8 1/2” x 11” printouts.
3. Exhibition opportunities:
– Other exhibitions – Opportunity to apply to any pop-up group exhibition.
– Renting the gallery for guest slots at a reduction of 10% off regular fee.
4. The opportunity to be included in future Soho20 Chelsea catalogs.
5. Access to: Fiscal sponsorship when applying for grants and donations requiring 501.c.3 status.
6. Representation in the Flat Files is available for alumnae for an additional $75 per year.
We hope you will participate in this new program to re-join and stay active in the Soho20 Chelsea Gallery community and its current members. If you choose to do so, please mail a current copy of your resume with full contact information and four 8 1/2” x 11” images along with the $250 annual membership dues. Once we have your information, we will contact you with instructions for sending the materials needed for the gallery website.